The flagship publication of the American Arbitration Association.
The Dispute Resolution Journal is a world-recognized authoritative resource for advocates, neutrals, parties, educators, public-policy leaders and corporate executives. In-depth articles by leading practitioners and scholars cover the spectrum of ADR issues, emerging techniques and new applications of ADR processes in commercial and labor practice. Contributors are the foremost experts in areas such as international trade, business, commercial finance, labor relations, construction, the courts, insurance, employment, real estate, intellectual property, health care, computers and high tech.
Stay up-to-date in the expanding field of alternative field dispute resolution with the American Arbitration Association's Dispute Resolution Journal. The Dispute Resolution Journal includes:
- Articles - written by the foremost experts in such areas as international trade, business, labor relations, construction, insurance, employment, real estate, intellectual property, health care and financial disputes.
- Opinion Pages - industry and academic leaders offer their perspectives on issues and events that shape the dispute resolution field.
- ADR News - the latest news and developments.
- Cornell Corner - a recurring column on topics of current or emerging importance in the field of workplace dispute resolution, written by faculty and practitioners affiliated with the Cornell University ILR School Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution.
- Scheinman Scholars - a regular series featuring comprehensive articles written by students of the Cornell University Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution.
- Court Decisions - digests of significant court decisions in all areas of commercial and labor practice.
- Book Reviews - new sources of information about important aspects of ADR.